Posts for Category “Small Business”Back to all Blog
Posted on January 07, 2015 - about 5 years ago
I am just starting to get the value of "linked in". It is, as I understand it, a sort of a 'facebook' for those who are serious about business. There are rules...never would I post what I am making for supper on the linked in site...(but in case you are curious I have a meaty soup bone simmering on the stove, and will set the bread to rise sometime after dinner...), but by joining the groups that interest me, I'm finding all kinds of reading material to help me in my business and reconnecting...
- Pages (1 of 1)
Posts By Date
- YAY Carlyle Fun Daze Committee
- 7 Things Small Towns Do Better
- The Sustainability Project Nominates Ron Paul for Rural Community Leadership Award
- Down the rabbit holes of historical research
- Writing the ARP--a little history
- 10 Things Councils Can Do to Support Sustainability
- When Christmas Came to Our House
- The Number One Reason Why Small Towns Deserve Your Tax Dollars
- Summer "Soul"stice Events a Hit!