Posts for September, 2018Back to all Blog
Posted on September 19, 2018 - 11 months ago
Leap and the Net Will Appear
For years now, I've been providing services quietly out of my home office in a spare bedroom of our home in Carlyle, Saskatchewan. It has been a good run, and I've enjoyed the work. Now, with the MBA almost (please let me get it done on time) finished, I've made the radical leap to move my business to a great space on Carlyle Main Street. Why now? It is a business based on community services, and it needs a spot in the community. And, this is a great space. The vision is this...... More...
- Pages (1 of 1)
Posts By Date
- YAY Carlyle Fun Daze Committee
- 7 Things Small Towns Do Better
- The Sustainability Project Nominates Ron Paul for Rural Community Leadership Award
- Down the rabbit holes of historical research
- Writing the ARP--a little history
- 10 Things Councils Can Do to Support Sustainability
- When Christmas Came to Our House
- The Number One Reason Why Small Towns Deserve Your Tax Dollars
- Summer "Soul"stice Events a Hit!