Welcome to The Sustainability Project
We work with you to build the kind of communities where people love to live.
Introduction:We are the connectors, the money raisers, the researchers, the investment seekers and the dream builders. We believe the community support can, and should be tailored to the community needs, their gifts and their goals. Creativity, community engagement and accountability are an important part of the process.
There are hundreds of small towns, communities, villages and hamlets in our Prairie Provinces. These communities provide:
- A highly valued quality of life
- Important infrastructure
The Sustainability Project provides proven supports so communities can grow and flourish. The people we partner with believe in the sustainability of our small towns as a vital part of the provincial economy. We believe:
1. Even the smallest community has value and the potential to create its own revenue.
2. Communities who create their own revenue have more choice in how they develop.
3. Our communities are important to the economic health and vitality of the larger province.
4. Supports can and should be tailored to the need.
5. Creativity and fun are an important part of the process.
6. That the people, non-profit organizations, business, both large and small, and government, both municipal, provincial and federal all have a role to play, and all are deserving of respect.